Saturday, September 5, 2009

It was a crafty kind of day

Today, I went to the Scrap Exchange and found some pretty cool finds-- some fabric, a stamp set and paper. I also went to Michael's and found some great deals. I'm trying to get some ideas for the craft fair I'm doing in November, so I'm all about some experimentation.


These adorable little notebooks were $.60 at Michaels. What a steal. I decided to "dress them up" a bit to make them even more special. What do you think?







I also made some cards. Very simple, easy cards.





I've got more things to play around with, so I think this is how I will be spending my Labor Day weekend!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Wow! You are incredibly talented! I love all of the notebooks! I'm so amazed by all you can do. Way to use God's gifts to the fullest! Can't wait to see what you create next! :)

Unknown said...

Your paper crafting expertise never ceases to amaze me! I made some cards over the weekend too. Are you going to sell these?

sarah said...

you should post some of your paper crafts on etsy too! the notebooks are adorable. i especially like the cherry one!