Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Anne of Green Gables

I adored this book. I will definitely be reading the rest of this series when time permits. It's so sweet and inspiring. And a trip to Prince Edward Island seems like a great place to vacation!

The "Anne" series was one of my favorite movies as a child. I can't even imagine how many times we watched those movies. I think the movie did a great job depicting the book, so I've no complaints there.

This is most definitely a series I want my children (probably girls) to read and watch. Love it.

1 comment:

sarah said...

Oh, the nostalgia that hit when I read your title! Anne of Green Gables is probably my second favorite heroine of all time (after Elizabeth Bennett, of course). I LOVE the books. All of them. They are wonderfully witty and romantic and just plain good. I hope you find the time to explore the whole series sometime soon!