Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What's going on . . .

Nothing much to report.

I'm working on a quilt for a friend who is due one day after me! I love the fabric, so it has been fun to create this week. Can't wait to show some pics.

I'm at work right now (but finished proofing a brief), so I thought I'd stop in and say hello.

I'm getting fat- even some of my maternity clothes are getting a wee bit tight. hmmm.

I created baby registries for my upcoming showers. That was fun. I realized how very lucky I am to have so many hand me down items. From Boppys to cribs, clothes to toys. Nice.

I just finished dancing at two events this past week-- I only gave one person a heart attack!

I'm fighting like heck not to let this sore throat turn into a full blown cold- remedies include, lymph node massage, coconut oil, garlic pills, salt water gargles, lemon/honey concoctions and zinc. I hope I'm winning 'cause I got lots to do this week.

I have finally narrowed my search down for a pediatrician's office. It is a large office with several locations. I've heard lots of good things about them and will be attending our "pre baby" orientation meeting this Friday. This has made me feel a little more grown up lately.

I think that's about it. Talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Sounds like you've been quite busy lately. Lots of fun things too! Hmmm, is your Pediatrician you're checking out Jeffers, Mann, & Artman? :) If so, you'll LOVE them!!! They even have a Lactation Consultant (Dee) on staff that is AMAZING!!! Good luck picking one out. We went to a few "open houses" before we made our decision, but it was an easy one after attending them. Hope it will be for you too!

Andrea said...

No, it wasn't them, but I've heard great things about them! I'm looking for a pediatrician that is willing to work on with a delayed vaccination schedule- do you know if Jeffers, Mann does that?