Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I am here . . . I just can't breathe

Oh dear. It has been awhile since any updating, crafting, and life sharing has taken place.

I am on day 10 of a cold that, while not bad, has left me unable to breathe. I am trying like mad not to become addicted to Affrin (which is, quite clearly, a miracle medicine from God except for its satan-like abilities to become highly addicted). It has been tough. And I sound ridiculous. And I am now very annoyed.

I've got lots of pics to upload- a finished quilt for a friend with the most fun fabrics. Pics of growing Baby L. Pics of a long-awaited yard project.

Anyway, I will upload the pics soon and start updating.

Any natural nasal decongestant ideas safe for pregnancy would be appreciated.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Well I am on day 6 of a really bad sinus infection. So if you find any cure for the congestion feel free to pass it along. :)

Love yah, Caitlin

Susan Hopper said...

I'm so sorry to hear you've been ill Andrea! I look forward to your recovery to health and more blog updates! Praying for you to feel better soon!