Monday, April 26, 2010

Pregancy Update 31-33 Weeks

I'm a bad pregnancy updater blogger lately!

Weeks 31-33 have flown by (and soon 34 will be gone too)! The pregnancy is going very well. Nothing new to report. I definitely feel some aches and pains in my feet, back and thigh bone. I'm sure it is just the extra weight that my body is not used to carrying around.

Sometimes I find it very hard to go to sleep because it's hard to breathe! That's been interesting.

Overall, everything is going great. I mostly feel him/her kicking and moving in the mornings and evenings and after I eat something. Too fun!

(31 Weeks)


(32 Weeks)



(33 Weeks)
Can't wait to meet this little one. Not too much longer!

1 comment:

Jan said...

You look absolutely amazing! I can't wait to meet your little one. I know he or she is going to be one lucky child.