Monday, December 14, 2009

14 Weeks

So, 14 weeks has come and gone.


I most definitely have a stomach now! It doesn't look like much in the photograph, but believe me the pre-pregnancy clothes do not fit anymore. I have a few maternity clothes right now and will be getting more for Christmas. It is very strange to only have 3 outfits to choose from. In fact, I can honestly say that getting ready to go anywhere is a pain in the rear.

Still feeling great this week. I have definitely gotten some energy back, which has been helpful in keeping me accountable to my old friend, the treadmill. Was even able to jog/run a mile straight (hadn't been able to do that for awhile).

The nose bleeds and stuffy nose has increased this week. At one point, I was getting nose bleeds 1 to 2 times a day. Nice. I'll take a nosebleed over morning sickness any day though!

I can't think of anything else going on. We are starting to get really excited and will be putting the nursery together during the Christmas holidays!

1 comment:

Jan said...

You look amazing! I'm so excited for you and love seeing each new picture and post. :)