Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Etsy

I've taken the plunge and opened a little store on Etsy. It's a place to sell handmade and vintage items. It is such a cool site and just about anything you want to find (handmade) is on there.

I will be posting some quilts on there, because, quite frankly, one person does not need 15 baby quilts. And I need to sell some so I can buy some more fabric!!! When I get myself organized I will post a link on my sidebar. Please come and visit me there and let me know if you are ever in the need of a baby quilt, stamped card or something knitted.

Oh by the way, I've made my favorite quilt thus far. It is bright and fun and I love it! I will post pictures soon. It will be the first thing I try to sell on Etsy.

1 comment:

Susan Hopper said...

Yay Andrea! I'm so thrilled for you but of course now this means you will be super successful and charge lots and bookoos of money for your super cute quilts and knitted blankets! :-D

I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing all your stuff on fb and your blog!!! Jan White and I are about to start quilting again at the end of this month, but I am loving all the patterns you have. Where are you finding your patterns?