Thursday, May 26, 2011

Coraline models

I'll admit the downloading of pictures from the camera to the computer and from the computer to this blog drives me insane and is definitely the reason why this blog lacks post.  I will have to do better if I expect anyone to read this! 

I made another "Abbey Dress" for Coraline.  Same fabric as before but in a bigger size.  I added 1.5 inches to every dimension she lists in her pattern. 


 Coraline shows off the back of her dress and bloomers.

 The front of the dress.

The bloomers were a new pattern for me and soooooo easy to do.  I recommend it to anyone and everyone for its simplicity and cuteness factor.  Here is the link to the pattern.


 She was not interested in standing and showing everything off for me, so she is holding on to her pink blankie so she'll be still.  But you get an idea of what it would look like.


The completed outfit.






3 comments:

sarah said...

I love it! Bloomers are adorable. And Coraline is beautiful! I love her enormous blue eyes <3

Anonymous said...

The outfit is so cute - great job! Coraline is a wonderful model of your work :) And I am with you on the downloading & uploading of photos; I don't have time for it either!

Jan said...

I LOVE this outfit on her! Have you ever thought about making clothes and selling them on Etsy? You are so incredibly talented!!!