Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's a Hoot (again).

I love the look of stacked coin quilts.  Super easy to make and a fun way to highlight fabric colors.  I have found that this fabric line is very popular on Etsy (this is my third quilt with this fabric).  I have just enough fabric to make another quilt and will be making a special order quilt with it as well.  If you like it, you better hurry and get it because I'm finding that shops are starting to sell out!  It's the "It's a Hoot" fabric collection by MoMo for Moda.  


This line has so many fun fabrics that are perfect for the backs of quilts. 
Here's another great one!  Cute little owls in trees.


Stacked coins.  Can't get much easier than this!



This one is in my Etsy shop.


2 comments:

Jan said...

What a fun quilt! Love the colors, bright and whimsy!

Lindsay said...

Any chance that you're making more of these quilts? I'm planning to make a quilt out of this fabric or the Hometown line from Moda for my little girl that I'm adopting from Ethiopia, presumably next year. But then it occurred to me today that I don't know how to quilt!! I assume I can learn...but buying one would be so much easier! Please email me information about your quilts: lindsayhirth on Google's email platform.