Friday, January 16, 2009

Cards and Cold weather

I'm going to a SU make and take soiree tomorrow. I'm super excited! For those that have no idea what I'm talking about- it's all about stamping and homemade cards/scrapbooking. A place to make cards, get ideas, and become a demonstrator if you so desire. Hopefully, I'll come away with some cute ideas and, at the very least, enjoy a catered lunch from Sweet Tomatoes. I'm going with some friends, so that always makes it more fun. Hopefully, I'll have some cute stuff to post soon. I'm also participating in a Valentine's Day card swap soon, so I need to get myself in gear and start thinking about those. Ahh, so much to do, so little time.

Hope you are surviving the cold that has blanketed most of the U.S. Well, except my friends in Hawaii who are probably enjoying a nice balmy 75 degree day. Just a little jealous.

Hope you have a nice day off on Monday. You can think of me, because I do not have the day off. Again, just a little jealous.

No comments: