Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Baby L2 is Here!

And he is a BOY!  I really was shocked- I thought he might be a girl for a long time!  His name is Maclain Chase (McLain is Grant's middle name- we are just spelling it a little differently).  He's such a sweet and good baby.  I've enjoyed being his mom for the last two weeks!

He came two weeks early (just like his sister) and was 6 pounds, 4 ounces and 19 inches long.  We had another great, natural birth at the Birth Center.  This labor and delivery was so very different from Coraline's and that will have to be another post.  Let's just say we made it to the Birth Center with about 40 min. to spare!!

Grant holding Maclain before we go home.

I made this little hat for him.  Each of my babies had a special piece of handmade clothing that they wore home.

She loves to hold him!

I love their slow motion "kung fu" movements.  So cute!

He was sunning a bit and Coraline decided that her dolls needed to sun too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Robin Correa said...

Looks like you need to update your "about you" section. Congratulations, again, on your new addition! Looks those hexagon squares will have to wait, eh?